Lifetime Soldier

Lifetime Soldier

Monday, October 18, 2010

A new team!

If someone would have told me four weeks ago that I’d be involved in so many great opportunities today, I would have written them off as being crazy! And lately, the words “everything happens for a reason” have been frequently spoken from these lips. As a little girl, I’ve dreamt of being a model, singer, doctor, designer, actress and just deeply involved in the world of fashion and entertainment.
As I’m preparing for my mid-terms (in pursuit of my Psychology degree see doctor), I realized I haven’t spoken with you in a few days. So…..hello world!! On Friday evening, I met a hungry fashion designer who shares the same passion for fashion as I (see designer). What a great feeling! I was truly inspired, moved and motivated from the meeting. On Saturday, I attended a networking social in downtown Dallas. If you haven’t been to Soutshide on Lamar in Dallas it is a chic, trendy loft of residences and businesses. It is the old converted Sears & Roebucks building. There I met a local photographer who was “ready” to start immediate work on my portfolio (see model). Later that night, I was handed the business card of a local actress and singer so I immediately returned the introduction, made acquaintances and established another contact upon my journey. Earlier that day, I had mentioned how I would have liked to go to the recording studio Saturday night to lay vocals (see singer), and now I have a new contact for that too.
Did I mention Dallas based record label Bigga Than Life Entertainment? Things are moving so quickly and I’m getting deeper and deeper into this business. I have El Runway, I have the LifeTime lines. I am blessed, gifted and happy to see the dreams of that little girl unfold. And lastly, I have been warranted an opportunity of a “LifeTime”, no pun intended, to partner with the DOTY Designer of the year in 2004, Andre Terry. His knowledge of fashion styles and image development has given him the opportunity to travel the world and make pieces for some of Hollywood’s most talented is parallel to none. This is the perfect opportunity for me, my company, and my family as I set out to accomplish all of our dreams. We are part of a new family; The IMT Design family and the family of fashion and entertainment!! Come follow us on our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment