Lifetime Soldier

Lifetime Soldier

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Music is Life!



Hello World. It’s your favorite fashion enthusiast, model mogul Lexy P. Not only is fashion my passion and first love (see El Runway Caliente); I am also part owner of a thriving entertainment
Company Bigga Than Life Entertainment (stay tuned for more about Bigga than Life). Did I mention performing artist, singer and songwriter too? Anyway, I love music; all types of music!! Ever since I was a little girl from teenager to adulthood, I would always sing and dance along with my favorite artists from Gloria Trevi, Mariah Carey, Selena, Alicia Keys and others. Ever wonder what your favorite movie would sound like without music scores? Pretty empty I’d bet. I’d imagine that’s what life would be without music….EMPTY. Music enhances so many facets of life: (1) Physical – Ever wonder why your local gym is full of people wearing headphones blasting tunes while working out…..(2) Emotional – Who can forget the way Chris Brown performed Michael Jackson’s “Man In The Mirror” or the way you felt while watching Armageddon and hearing Aerosmith’s “ I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing” playing in the background…..(3) Mental – Ahhh, Eminem made me do it, Tupac told me to…..(4) Social – R. Kelly said “Fiesta, Fiesta” while Lil Wayne made me feel as though “I’m Single.” As an artist and business owner, I am also concerned about the communities we serve. As our companies grow, I would love to see my philanthrophic opportunities expand as well. Which brings me to this wonderful cause I have discovered called Music Saves Lives. Music Saves Lives is the bridge between music, entertainment and important life-saving causes. MSL has focused efforts on blood donation and the bone marrow registry, reaching out by sharing facts, educating and empowering. They educate about the importance of simple life saving actions. These simple actions, like donating blood, running a blood drive, and registering for the marrow program to save those with leukemia, all connect back to the community. To learn more about the cause click on the link below.

“Saving Lives Has Never Sounded So Good”…Now that should be music to everyone’s ears!!

Have a great day!

Alexis P. aka Lexy

No comments:

Post a Comment